Home

Transforming Knowledge into Empowering
Journeys
EVOLUTION!!!
As there’s a connectivity between pleasure and failure, so do we believe that retrogression will always be the abode of those retarded with respect to knowledge, because knowledge is the price to be paid to achieving exploit
At Zika Williams we are keen to updating you with educational insight on tech, precise intuition on the Financial market , and keeping you up to speed with interesting and positive facets of developments that will broaden your horizon as you explore your pursuits






EXPLORE AMAZING STORIES AND TUTORIALS ON OUR E-LEARNING PLATFORM

QUICK READ:
Buckingham Palace gives update on King Charles’s health after hospital stay

King Charles is returning to a typical working week after he was taken to hospital to treat side effects from his cancer treatment.
Buckingham Palace announced the King is staying at Windsor Castle today after a ‘restful’ weekend at the family residence at Highgrove House in Gloucestershire.
Charles will have a fully fledged diary of investitures, meetings, credentials and public engagements, with only one or two minor tweaks.
The monarch ‘required a short period of observation’ before returning to Clarence House, Buckingham Palace said last week.
He had to cancel an away day to Birmingham in order to prioritise his recovery as a precautionary measure.
Charles was last seen leaving his London residence at around 10.30am on Friday following the hospital stay.
He appeared in good spirits as he sat in the back of a black Audi, wound down the window, smiled and waved at well-wishers.
He appeared in good spirits as he sat in the back of a black Audi, wound down the window, smiled and waved at well-wishers.
The King, 76, was said to be on good form at his London home where he is working on state papers and making calls from his study.
The King’s return to normal scheduling comes as he gears up for a state visit to Italy on Monday next week.
The King visited the London Clinic on Thursday morning and travelled to and from the hospital by car. He was not joined by the Queen during his brief stay.
Buckingham Palace said in a statement: ‘Following scheduled and ongoing medical treatment for cancer, the King experienced temporary side effects that required a short period of observation in hospital.
Charles was diagnosed with an undisclosed form of cancer in February 2024 and returned to public-facing duties in April despite still undergoing weekly treatment.
He has had a busy run of engagements this month, including a reception for media on Wednesday evening after a visit to a soil exhibition in the day, and is due to make a historic state visit to Italy in 10 days’ time.
Since his diagnosis last year, the King’s diary of engagements is understood to have been developed in full consultation with his medical team at all stages to protect and prioritise his recovery.
Sources stressed the hospital visit was not a major development and no further updates are expected on the King’s health, with any minor alterations to his diary that may be required next week being announced in due course.
The King was due to meet ambassadors in audiences at Buckingham Palace on Thursday afternoon but these were postponed due to his stay in hospital.
The London Clinic was the same hospital where he was treated for an enlarged prostate in January last year, and also where the Princess of Wales had abdominal surgery the same month.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: ‘His Majesty was due to receive credentials from the ambassadors of three different nations this afternoon.
‘Tomorrow, he was due to undertake four public engagements in Birmingham, and is greatly disappointed to be missing them on this occasion.
‘He very much hopes that they can rescheduled in due course and offers his deepest apologies to all those who had worked so hard to make the planned visit possible.’